Our services – for strong networks. Nationwide.
GfTD stands for efficient consulting and services in the telecommunications market. With more than 200 permanent employees, we support telecommunications providers in project management – from planning to the implementation of their projects. We ensure that both systems and infrastructure are further expanded – and thus guarantee the high quality of the service offered by telecommunications providers.
We do not provide “off-the-peg” solutions, but discuss individual needs with our customers in order to be able to provide the best possible service or advice. In the area of consulting, we provide specialists. These employees have a high level of project skills and quickly become a mainstay in customer projects.
To strengthen our team in the area of consulting, we are looking for the next possible date:
Construction Manager Telecommuncations (m/f/x) -open to career changer-
Tasks and activities:
- Responsibility for monitoring, accompanying and coordinating our customers’ construction sites in the field of mobile or landline
- Commercial and technical handling of customer projects
- Coordination of projects with the customer, colleagues and subcontractors.
- On-site monitoring of the construction progress, acceptance of individual construction phases and documentation of the individual steps
- Coordination of structural and technical changes with all project participants
- Preparation of and participation in status meetings
- Successfully completed technical studies or successfully completed vocational training in a technical profession
- Proactive, independent and solution-oriented way of working as well as very good communication skills
- Enjoys dealing with technical information and is not afraid to learn how to use the relevant tools
- Ideally some experience in the telecommunications sector
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Well-founded user knowledge of MS Office, in particular Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Class B driver’s license and willingness to undertake business trips, possibly lasting several days
- Exciting activities with a great deal of creative freedom in a demanding, dynamic environment
- Comprehensive training in your future area of work
- Unlimited permanent position with performance-related pay including attractive fringe benefits
- A company vehicle, which can also be used privately, as well as modern IT equipment
- Company pension scheme with attractive group contracts
Please email your application, including your CV, to email@example.com.
Our contacts are available to answer your questions on +49 1512 – 71 692 51.